AhaGuru online course was the major reason for my good scores in the Physics papers of JEE (Mains) and IIT JEE (Advanced). In particular, I will always remember the depth to which I understood the concepts of Relative Motion and Newton's Laws. Thank you AhaGuru!
Nithin Seyon Ramesan, IIT Madras All India Rank 3 in JEE Mains 2013
Balaji sir’s AhaGuru courses made me think hard by showing several practical examples. He introduced very intuitive methods to solve the toughest of problems. His techniques to solve a wide variety of problems helped me understand Physics in great depth and built my confidence. Balaji Sir will forever be a huge inspiration to me.
Aishwarya Prem Renu, Carnegie Mellon University All India Rank 2 in Class 12 CBSE 2013
Ahaguru greatly improved my problem solving skills. The videos helped me understand the key concepts and essence of every topic clearly. Video solutions for the exercise questions explained how to solve the problem step by step. The techniques introduced in videos made problem solving very easy for me. It really increased my speed and confidence and helped me clear many competitive exams.
Jayaganesh Kalyanasundaram, AIR 704 in IITJEE 2015, State Rank 4 in KVPY, AIR 5 in Informatics Olympiad 2014 Indian Physics Olympiad Finalist
The amount of thought put into the online course is astounding! AhaGuru gave me the thrill of discovering the deapth of each concept. Their problem solving techniques are, of course, legend! Every single question and video solution in the course was aimed at building my understanding. The strong fundamentals helped me tackle complicated problems with confidence and joy, rather than fear and apprehension.
Uma Girish, Gold Medal, CMI (Math & CS) INMO Finalist for IMOTC 2013, TN State Rank 20 in JEE 2013
I wake up every morning and immediately open the AhaGuru app. The problem have trained me on out-of-box thinking. The videos also explain the solution clearly. I am now able to use these techniques to easily solve lots of problems.
Uma Anand, Class 8 AhaGuru Student
AhaGuru online course is simply the best (and I have tried others). I love the way the videos explain everything so clearly. Questions gradually increase in level, giving me a sense of achievement as I progress. The video solutions are really helpful when i get stuck.
Vivek, Class 12, PSBB AhaGuru Student
Class 11 Physics for CBSE + IIT JEE + NEET
Class 11 Physics for CBSE + IIT JEE + NEET
- 1532 Videos
- 1151 Questions
- 400 hours of learning
- 492 students enrolled
4299 8999 52 % Off
Class 11 Physics for CBSE + IIT JEE + NEET
42998999 52% off
Who is this course for?
- This course is for toppers and above-average students who want to excel at school and also crack competitive exams like IITJEE. This is NOT an easy course. This is an advanced course for hard-working students willing to study serious physics at least 5 hours every week.
Why this course
- Many students like Physics but find it difficult. This is because just knowing laws and formulas is NOT enough. Doing well in Physics requires both concept clarity and problem solving techniques.
- Dr. Balaji Sampath has done extensive research on student misconceptions and problem solving difficulties and has developed innovative techniques to address these learning gaps.
- In this course, he will train you on his unique approach to Physics and Problem Solving.
What we offer?
- Each week you will get a new set of classroom video lectures by Dr. Balaji Sampath, interactive concept lessons, practice exercises with video solutions and periodic tests.
- Step by step, these weekly videos and exercises will build your understanding of the key ideas and how to apply them in various situations. Solved examples and Video Solutions will help you learn innovative techniques for problem solving.
What you have to do?
- Each week you will have about 5 hours of work. You can do it anytime, but it would be ideal if you fix up a weekly schedule for this course.
- It would be best to do the course over 2-3 days during the week. For each sitting, ensure that you have at least one hour of undisturbed time to see the videos and solve the exercise questions. Use headphones for listening to the videos.
- Maintain a separate notebook for this course. Take notes when you see the videos. Solve the questions on the notebook and then enter your answers to check if they are correct. This is a serious course. Only if you work out all the questions with pen and paper, you will understand the concepts and problem-solving techniques. Working things out yourself is the best and only way to learn Physics!
- If you miss a week, try and catch up by the next week. While the content will be available for you to do anytime, we strongly recommend a disciplined approach where you complete each week’s assignments by the end of that week itself. Physics cannot be mastered in one day. To learn physics well, you need to learn, think and reflect every day.
Course StructureClass 11 Physics for CBSE + IIT JEE + NEET:
Motion in a Straight Line
4 Quiz Exercise: Position and Displacement5 Concept Concept: Velocity and Speed
6 Quiz Exercise: Velocity and Speed7 Concept Lecture: Uniform Motion 8 Concept Concept: Uniform Motion (Basics)
9 Quiz Exercise: Uniform Motion (Basics)10 Concept Concept: Uniform Motion (Advanced)
11 Quiz Exercise: Uniform Motion (Advanced)12 Concept Lecture: Uniform Accelerated Motion 13 Concept Concept: Acceleration (Basics)
14 Quiz Exercise : Acceleration (Basics)15 Concept Concept: Uniform Accelerated Motion
16 Quiz Exercise: Uniform Accelerated Motion17 Concept Lecture: Uniform Accelerated Motion 18 Concept Lecture: Free Fall 19 Concept Concept: Free Fall
20 Quiz Exercise: Free Fall21 Concept Lecture: Motion Graphs 22 Concept Concept: Motion Graphs 23 Concept Concept: Motion Graphs (v-t)
Units and Measurements
Vectors and Calculus
27 Quiz Exercise: Differentiation 128 Concept Lecture: Differentiation 2
29 Quiz Exercise: Differentiation 2
30 Quiz Exercise: Differentiation 331 Concept Lecture: Vectors 1 32 Concept Lecture: Vectors 2
33 Quiz Exercise: Vectors 134 Concept Lecture: Integration 1
35 Quiz Exercise: Integration 136 Concept Lecture: Integration 2
37 Quiz Exercise: Integration 238 Concept Lecture: Integration 3
39 Quiz Exercise: Integration 3
42 Quiz Exercise: Horizontal Projection 143 Concept Concept: Horizontal Projection 2
44 Quiz Exercise: Horizontal Projection 245 Concept Lecture: Projectile Motion 2 46 Concept Lecture: Projectile Motion 3 47 Concept Concept: Horizontal + Vertical Projection 1
48 Quiz Exercise: Horizontal + Vertical Projection 149 Concept Concept: Horizontal + Vertical Projection 2
50 Quiz Exercise: Horizontal + Vertical Projection 251 Concept Concept: Projection at an Angle 1
52 Quiz Exercise: Projectile at an Angle 153 Concept Concept: Projection at an Angle 2
54 Quiz Exercise: Projectile at an Angle 2
55 Quiz Exercise: Projectile Motion Practice 1
59 Quiz Exercise: Relative motion60 Concept Concept: Relative Acceleration
61 Quiz Exercise: Relative Acceleration62 Concept Concept: Calculating Distance and Time
63 Quiz Exercise: Calculating Distance and Time64 Concept Concept: Relative Motion in a medium
65 Quiz Exercise: Relative Motion in a medium
Newton's Laws of Motion
68 Quiz Exercise: Newton's First Law (Basics)69 Concept Concept: Newton’s Second Law (Basics)
70 Quiz Exercise: Newton's Second Law (Basics)
71 Quiz Exercise: Newton's Laws Basic Practice 1
72 Quiz Exercise: Newton's Laws Basic Practice 273 Concept Lecture: Newtons Law of Motion 2 74 Concept Lecture: Newtons Law of Motion 3 75 Concept Lecture: Newtons Law of Motion 4 76 Concept Lecture: Newtons Law of Motion 5 77 Concept Lecture: Newtons Law (Bendy Axis Method) 78 Concept Concept: Constrained Motion
79 Quiz Exercise: Constrained Motion 1
80 Quiz Exercise: Constrained Motion 281 Concept Concept: Seven Steps to solving Newton’s Laws Problems
82 Quiz Exercise: Seven Steps to solving Newton’s Laws Problems83 Concept Concept: Static Friction
84 Quiz Exercise: Friction 185 Concept Concept: Friction 2
86 Quiz Exercise: Friction 2
Work, Energy and Power
87 Quiz Exercise: Work and Energy Practice Problems – Set 1
88 Quiz Exercise: Work and Energy Practice Problems - Set 289 Concept Lecture: Work and Energy 1 90 Concept Lecture: Work and Energy 2 91 Concept Lecture: Work and Energy 3
92 Quiz Exercise: Work and Energy 1
93 Quiz Exercise: Work and Energy 294 Concept Concept: Work and Energy
System of Particles
95 Quiz Exercise: System of Particles 1
96 Quiz Exercise: System of Particles 2
97 Quiz Exercise: System of Particles 3
99 Quiz Exercise: Rotation 1100 Concept Lecture: Rotation 2 101 Concept Lecture: Moment of Inertia 102 Concept Lecture: Moment of Inertia 2 103 Concept Lecture: Rotation and Energy 104 Concept Lecture: Torque 105 Concept Lecture: Rotation 3 106 Concept Concept: Rotation 107 Concept Concept: Torque 108 Concept Lecture: Rotation 4 109 Concept Lecture: Rotation – Type B Shortcut 110 Concept Lecture: Rotation – Type C Problems
111 Quiz Exercise: Rotation (Type C Problems)112 Concept Concept: Rotation - Angular Momentum
Simple Harmonic Oscillations
115 Quiz Exercise: Simple Harmonic Motion 1116 Concept Lecture: Simple Harmonic Motion 2 117 Concept Lecture: Simple Harmonic Motion 3
118 Quiz Exercise: Simple Harmonic Motion 2119 Concept Lecture: Rotational Simple Harmonic Motion
Projectile MotionClass 11Projectile Motion ProblemClass 11VectorsClass 11Vector ProblemClass 11
Thank you for downloading the App
Happy Learning !!!
Free Weekly Practice
Report an Issue
Thank You!!! We will look into the issue shortly.