This course is for toppers and hard-working students who want to excel at school and do well in competitive exams like IIT JEE. Students must be willing to study Maths for at least 4 hours every week.
1. To do well in Maths, you must understand each concept deeply. You also need extensive practice in solving a variety of problems.
2. Dr. Balaji Sampath and Prof. Rajesh Sadagopan have developed innovative techniques in problem-solving in various Math topics.
3. In this course, these expert teachers will train you on their unique methods of problem-solving.
Each online lesson consists of video lectures by Dr. Balaji Sampath and Prof. Rajesh Sadagoapan, following by solved examples, practice exercises and tests.
The video solutions help you understand concepts and clear your misconceptions. This course will help you avoid mistakes in Math and score well in school and competitive exams.
1. Each week you will have about 4 hours of work. Although the entire year’s topics are available to you anytime, it will be best if you set aside some time to do this course systematically. Make sure that you are not distracted or disturbed while watching the concept videos or solving questions. Use headphones while watching videos.
2. Maintain a separate notebook for this course. Take notes when you see the videos. Solve the questions in the notebook and then enter your answers to check if they are correct. It is important that you try each question with pen and paper yourself and only then watch the video solutions.
3. You need to follow a disciplined approach to complete the assigned lessons every week. Systematic practice is the only way to learn and master Mathematics.
Our Representative will reach you soon
“Dr. Balaji Sir's classes are conceptually very clear and his classes are very engaging. I like his way of teaching as it helps me to understand difficult concepts at ease.”
Student of AhaGuru for 3 years, since his class 10
“AhaGuru’s online course was the major reason for my good scores in JEE (Mains) and IIT JEE (Advanced). I will always remember the depth to which I understood the concepts of Relative Motion and Newton’s Laws.”
All India Rank 3 in JEE
“Balaji Sir is truly a wizard in making difficult concepts of Physics appear easy. His videos are very useful in learning various concepts and problem techniques. The video solutions at the end of each question were very helpful. If you are a serious student of Physics then you should not miss the AhaGuru experience.”
All India Rank 19 (TN State 1st) in IIT JEE
This course will help students who study in CBSE as well as in ICSE board. It will also help students who are preparing for JEE and NEET and other competitive examinations. Chapters in the textbook which are purely theory will not be covered in this course. For more information about the topics, please check the course description section.
You can track your child’s progress anytime. There is a section called 'My Reports' in the student’s dashboard page. You can see a detailed report about lesson completion as well as performance of your child, in this section.
This is a self-study course. Doubt-clearing feature is not included as a part of this course. If you want doubt-clearing as an added feature, you can upgrade from this Self-study Course to our Mentored Learning Program. You can reach out to the AhaGuru support team at 9600100090 to upgrade your course.
Sorry, you will not be able to download the videos or questions from the course. You need to be connected to the internet to view the videos, answer questions and to access the video solutions.
Our refund policy allows for a 7-day window for requesting cancellations or refunds starting from the date of purchase. However, please note that refunds are only applicable if the course has been accessed or if the percentage of videos watched is less than 5% of the total content.
Physics and Maths
Dr. Balaji Sampath, got his B.Tech from IIT Madras and PhD from the University of Maryland. Balaji’s Physics and Math classes focus on conceptual clarity, practical experiments and innovative problem solving techniques. He has helped thousands of students get into IITs, NITs and BITS. Lots of students have reported ‘falling in love with Physics’ because of Balaji’s classes. His popular science demos on Sun TV, his books, videos and teaching methods have inspired lakhs of students. He also founded AID INDIA and Disha Foundation, non-profit initiatives that have educated over a million children. For innovation in Science education, Balaji was awarded Ashoka Fellowship, Lemelson Inventor Certificate, University of Maryland International Alumnus Award and the IIT Madras Distinguished Alumnus Award.
Prof. Sadagopan Rajesh an engineer turned Math educator, is widely recognized for his challenging questions and creative techniques for solving Math problems. A passionate teacher with 28 years of experience, Rajesh makes students love mathematical thinking. He has inspired hundreds of students to excel at the IIT JEE as well as at the National and international Math Olympiads.