Class 11 Maths
About the Course
Coordinate Geometry, also known as Analytic Geometry, is a mathematical discipline that merges Algebra and Geometry to provide a systematic way to describe, analyze, and manipulate geometric objects using a coordinate system.
Coordinate Geometry opens up a world of precision, problem-solving, and creativity. It is your gateway to a world where mathematics meets visual representation.
Whether you're looking to ace your Board exams or determined to crack IIT JEE, this course will equip you with the most essential techniques and shortcuts developed after extensive research by Dr. Balaji Sampath.
What you will learn
This course will equip you with heightened problem solving skills to ace both Maths & Physics.
- A clear understanding of basic concepts like the Cartesian Coordinate System to studying equations in circles and exploring Conic sections.
- Build essential skills like performing transformation of geometry shapes, how to apply concepts to solving complex problems and make connections to other areas of Maths & Science.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills necessary for success in more advanced concepts in Algebra, Calculus and other Mathematical disciplines.
Each skill builder has
Concept Videos help you understand the key ideas deeply and gain insights into the underlying concepts.
Solved Examples teach you problem solving techniques by showing you how to solve each type of question, step by step.
- 1. Coordinate System Basics
- 2. Geometry Application
- 3. Area of Triangles and Polygons